Sponsor a Special AzDA Event
Throughout the year, AzDA organizes and promotes special events for member dentists. Some of the events are focused on learning/discovery; some events are focused on networking and just having a good time.
Sponsor an AzDA Special Event
AzDA is always looking for new, innovative ways for dentists to build community together—to network, collaborate, socialize, and support each other. These are ideal opportunities for sponsors to get involved, gain exposure, and really have a chance to connect with dentists on a personal level in a relaxed setting. These events are also ideal if you’re looking to focus on a specific demographic of the dental profession, e.g., location in the state, career stage, mode of practice, etc.
Below is just a sampling of some of the events AzDA hosts throughout the year:
- Women in Dentistry
- New Dentist Lunch and Learn
- The Connected Body—An Oral and Systemic Care Dialogue
- LEAD—AzDA’s leadership development program.
- Jingle, Jingle Mix and Mingle
- We’ll See You at the Phoenix Zoo
- Arizona Dental Mission of Mercy (AzMOM)
- Spring Training Ballgame and a CE Course
- The Good, Bad, and the Ugly open panel discussions
- THEOS—Essential Business Training, aka, “To Help Each Other Succeed”
- March Mayhem Basketball Tourney
- Boo Bash Halloween Party
To receive a schedule or a heads up on what opportunities are coming up, email email@example.com
Cost and payments:
- Advertising/sponsorship opportunities for special events include, but are not limited to:
- Table sponsorships
- Event name sponsorship, e.g., Jingle, Jingle Mix and Mingle, Sponsored by XYZ Dental Supplies
- Mic time
- Collateral materials (fliers/postcards)
- Note: if you have an idea for a sponsorship not on this list, share it with us!
Costs for AzDA Special Event sponsorships are a function of the speaker, topic, etc. Sponsorships start at $1,000. For specific prices, connect with Shana Abrahams, Manager of Meetings and Educational Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Balances are paid upfront.