Reserve One of Three AzDA Boardrooms for Your Next Event
Hunting for a convenient location for your next CE, board meeting or staff development event? Consider meeting in one of AzDAs’s three boardrooms in beautiful Old Town Scottsdale. AzDA headquarters is located just minutes from Highway 101, Scottsdale Stadium, historic “Old Town” and some of the best shopping and dining in the Valley. Reserve one of AzDA’s boardrooms to make your next event easy, stress-free, and cost-effective. Take advantage of:
- Ample break room/ kitchen (large refrigerator and freezer, microwave, and utensils).
- Wireless Internet (WiFi) is available.
- Loads of parking.
- Individually temperature controlled boardrooms.
- Secure, private facilities.
- Friendly, helpful AzDA staff will provide you with a pre-meeting walk through and make sure you are comfortable with the facilities before you host the event.
- Comfortable seating and abundant lighting.
Depending on your needs, one of our boardrooms will be a perfect fit for you:
Seats 25, is equipped with a large dry erase board, projector, and screen. Conference calls and audio/visual capabilities are available in this meeting room.
Seats 10, is equipped with a large dry erase board and screen. Conference calls and audio/visual capabilities are available in this meeting room.
/ AzDA's Classroom
Classroom seats 70 theater style; 50 classroom style, is equipped with a large dry erase board, projector, screen.
- Boardrooms are available Monday-Sunday 8:00am - 8:00pm (exceptions can be made, please inquire).
- Fridays are available on a limited basis. Please reserve 30 days out.
Scheduling of all rooms is done on a first-come, first-serve basis. While a scheduling conflict is extremely rare, AzDA events would have priority if an event should occur. With the exception of Fridays, your requested event date can be confirmed as far out as six months (Friday requests can be reserved up to 30 days in advance). AzDA reserves the right to refuse service.
The AzDA classroom is pre-set with tables, chairs, dry erase board, and lectern at no additional charge. However, if you need audio/visual equipment there is a nominal charge for set up and usage, as well as a small charge for electrical requirements beyond normal use.
For your next meeting please call (480) 344-5777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to check availability.