SAVE TIME • SAVE MONEY
Have you completed an AzDA/ADF OSHA course over the years?
How would you like the easy-to-use information provided without attending another workshop?
Purchase the updated toolkit, A Comprehensive Infection Prevention & OSHA Toolkit for Dental Professionals and Trainers, compiled and authored by OSHA class speaker, Kay Carl, RN, BS, Infection Preventionist. All the forms and programs you need for Infection Prevention and OSHA at your facility are provided on a convenient flash drive with simple instructions for use. This product is entirely paperless with the exception of a reference binder that you can print for annual training and new hire orientation.
Each tool kit flash drive includes:
- Completed OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Plans (just insert your name)
- Comprehensive Hazard Communication Program Global Harmonizing System (new March 2012)
- Internet links to government agencies such as CDC & OSHA
- Forms for OSHA training documentation; employee health immunizations; and incident reports
- Documents include required OSHA laws and CDC Guidelines
- Dental facility procedures for operatory setup with photos in MS Word for easy customization
- Folders for paperless documentation including OSHA training and SDSs (formerly MSDSs)